The benefits of making an operational commitment
Making a commitment can bring concrete benefits for your organization. By setting clear targets and measures for your commitment, it can become an useful tool for developing your business or organization.
Operational commitment was evaluated in a government’s assessment in 2017. The assessment stated that the commitment is a very effective way to promote sustainable development in society.
In a survey made to those who had made an operational commitment
- 97 % said that the commitment furthers sustainable development in their work
- 92 % said that the commitment helps to become a forerunner in sustainable development
- 89 % said that the commitment improved their reputation
- 77 % felt that the commitment helps in networking
- 81 % said that the commitment can be used in marketing